A computer is our friend. It helps us in any kind of situation. Here are some amazingly interesting computer captions for Instagram and some computer sayings and quotes.
The spread of computers and the Internet will put jobs in two categories. People who tell computers what to do, and people who are told by computers what to do.Marc Andreessen
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don’t.Anonymous
Right now, computers, which are supposed to be our servants, are oppressing us.Jef Raskin
Computers were a kind of magery in themselves, or might as well be to people who didn’t understand them, they were every bit as inscrutable.Orson Scott Card
Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.Steve Jobs
Computers are quiet and clean and totally distracting because the Internet is there, lying in wait for a moment of weakness to pounce on your creativity and progress.Arlana Tibensky
It’s not computer literacy that we should be working on, but a sort of human-literacy. Computers have to become human-literate.Nicholas P. Negroponte
- Giga bite me
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Computers have lots of memory but no imagination.
- Computers are Janus-faced, helping to create jobs even as they destroy jobs.
- One day ladies will take their computers for walks in the park and tell each other, “My little computer said such a funny thing this morning.”
- Computers will overtake humans with AI at some point within the next 100 years. When that happens, we need to make sure the computers have goals aligned with ours.
- Sometimes … dreams are all that separates us from the machines.
- The computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history–with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
- It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are.
- Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind.
- Computer programming is an art because it applies accumulated knowledge to the world, because it requires skill and ingenuity, and especially because it produces objects of beauty. A programmer who subconsciously views himself as an artist will enjoy what he does and will do it better.
- Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be at the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration.
- Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it.
- When I speak about computer programming as an art, I am thinking primarily of it as an art form, in an aesthetic sense. The chief goal of my work as an educator and author is to help people learn how to write beautiful programs … My feeling is that when we prepare a program, the experience can be just like composing poetry or music … Some programs are elegant, some are exquisite, some are sparkling. My claim is that it is possible to write grand programs, noble programs, truly magnificent ones! … computer programming is an art because it applies accumulated knowledge to the world, because it requires skill and ingenuity, and especially because it produces objects of beauty. Programmers who subconsciously view themselves as artists will enjoy what they do and will do it better.
- Programmers waste enormous amounts of time thinking about or worrying about, the speed of noncritical parts of their programs, and these attempts at efficiency actually have a strong negative impact when debugging and maintenance are considered. We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: premature optimization is the root of all evil. Computers are hierarchical. We have desktop and hierarchical files which have to mean everything.